“Some people are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyze themselves too much, but you have to crawl into your wounds to discover where your fears are. Once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin.”

I'm just an average person who learns a lot from my mistakes and experiences! Ive been hurt a lot! so much that sometimes i think im hopeless... but thanks to god after all that happened to me i still have the power to love again and again and again! just believe and have faith he'll never let us down... maybe all those pains are just there to challenge us! hey! whats life without hurt? itll be boring...believe me :P he knows whats right for us! if he thinks that we're having difficulty with something he'll take some actions ... of course those are not visible and its in disguise... like what happened to me..... ive been hurt alot but here i am still standing and still believing that someday that perfect person youve been dreaming of will come to you effortlessly... just believe because nothing is impossible if you put your heart in it! BUT I HOPE SOMEDAY I WILL FIND THE SERIOUS ONE AND PERFECT PERSON TO ME, DO U THINK IS DAT U? R U D LUCKY1?

ako po si jhovic "JOHNVIC ABELLA ..JHOLENS for short (^^) . .
im 18 yrs.old from manila,marikina. . . bout me ??

cguro my pg'ka silly boi ako . . and i like to play games if you know what i mean (^^) . . . yeah . . . . . . . .

pro my good side nmn ako . . masunurin akong anak and im a very good friend . . (tanong muh sa mga tropa ko) .."sa2bihin nila Hindii syempre" :p

HERMES

HERMES
my pet

Thursday, March 24, 2011

1 comment:

  1. u really change my lyf.kng pwdng ibalik ang pnahon at ppi2liin aq ng gus2 kng mging buhay,pi2liin prin kta.tnx 4 loving me so mch.im so proud of ur love of mine,& evrything dat we have 2gether. i love you.

    ReplyDelete